[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Bike the Math reprise - Thank You!

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri May 31 00:34:09 PDT 2013

FYI,

here is an email from the organizer of the Bike the Math
(climate change) protest I participated in Wednesday.
I think the 2 web pages have the same basic info, except
that, as Sven points out, there are more comments on the
KOs page.

There are a LOT of photos.

The Mercury News has an article, which apparently
came from the Contra Costa Times:
"Chevron touts strong year, skeptics question company's environmental
record"
http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_23346564/chevron-profit-protests-annual-meeting-environmental-record?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com

It also has some photos.

Gerry