[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: TODAY! Build Democracy, End Corporate Rule Campaign Kickoff

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Nov 19 10:53:26 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	TODAY! Build Democracy, End Corporate Rule Campaign Kickoff
Date: 	Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:45:48 +0000
From: 	Human Agenda <humanagendausa at gmail.com>
To: 	<spencer.graves at prodsyse.com>

TODAY! Build Democracy, End Corporate Rule Campaign Kickoff

	Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser
<http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0a0d87efba4c17d6263718e4f&id=33cc69b228&e=790515753f>.

  *TODAY!
  Event Reminder*

  /It is time for big solutions to big problems..../*We're Mad & Moving
  To Amend!*

*CAMPAIGN KICKOFF*

*Build Democracy, End Corporate Rule*
*A Santa Clara County Ballot Initiative for November 2014*

/Join MTA National Spokesperson David Cobb, California State Senator Jim
Beall, /
/and San Jose City Councilmember Ash Kalra/

*1.* *Move To Amend (MTA)* is a national movement to pass a 28^th
Constitutional Amendment so that only human beings, not corporations, be
endowed with constitutional rights and so that money not be considered
equivalent to free speech
*2.* This ballot initiative will send a strong message from Silicon
Valley that our democracy and our economy exist for We the People
*3.* In addition to an advisory vote on the 28^th Amendment, the local
ordinance will establish an annual Democracy Day
*4.* We need your volunteer and financial support to gather 75,000
signatures to lead our Nation in a new direction
*5.* Hundreds of initiatives and resolutions have already passed around
the country, usually garnering 70-80% of the vote.

*                     Date:  Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013, 6:45-8:30 PM*
*                         Place:     Laborers Union Local 270 Hall*
*         509 Emory Street, San Jose, CA 95110*
*         Corner of Coleman Between Taylor & Hedding*

*Endorsers:* 350 Silicon Valley, American Muslim Voice, Asian Law
Alliance, California Alliance for Retired Americans, CHAM Deliverance
Ministry, Code Pink San Jose, Dream Menders, Friends of Human Relations
of Santa Clara County, Human Agenda, Laborers Union Local 270, Latinos
United for a New America (LUNA), MAIZ, our developing world, San Jose
Peace & Justice Center, San Jose/Silicon Valley NAACP, Silicon Valley
DeBug, South Bay Sanctuary Covenant, United Food & Commercial Workers
Local 5, Women's International League for Peace & Freedom (WILPF)
*Partial List*

For More Info: Eitan Fenson at eitan at scc-mta.org
<mailto:eitan at scc-mta.org>or 650-302-8760, or Richard Hobbs at
richhobbs at msn.com <mailto:richhobbs at msn.com>or 408-460-2999

*Build Democracy, End Corporate Rule FPPC# 1360075*

Forward to Friend
<http://us6.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0a0d87efba4c17d6263718e4f&id=33cc69b228&e=790515753f>

/Copyright © *|2013|* *|HUMAN AGENDA|*, All rights reserved./
unsubscribe from this list
<http://humanagenda.us6.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0a0d87efba4c17d6263718e4f&id=f73c400ceb&e=790515753f&c=33cc69b228>
update subscription preferences
<http://humanagenda.us6.list-manage.com/profile?u=0a0d87efba4c17d6263718e4f&id=f73c400ceb&e=790515753f>