[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Time change for Dec. 9 Rally in San Jose - Important!

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Nov 22 08:53:46 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Time change for Dec. 9 Rally in San Jose - Important!
Date: 	Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:15:18 -0700
From: 	Javier Padilla, Restore the Delta <javier at restorethedelta.org>

Dear Restore the Delta Supporter,
Please make note of the time change for the DECEMBER 9th Rally in San Jose.

Say NO to the Tunnels Rally
December 9th, _11am-1pm_
Santa Clara Valley Water Board
5700 Almaden Expressway, San Jose

Board workshop starts at 9am: "Local Costs and Benefits" to Santa Clara
Valley Water District
/**Public comments encouraged**/

Secretary John Laird of California Natural Resources will be making a
presentation in favor of the BDCP/tunnels; our purpose will be to show
the board that the BDCP is a bad idea financially.
*The other rallies are still as scheduled, on (please see previous email
for more information):*

  * December 13th at the Capitol (Sacramento) at/11:30AM./

and,

  * December 17th march in _Los Angeles_ at /12PM./

Please let us know if you can commit to any of these dates by replying
to this e-mail or calling (209) 475-9550, and the best way to contact
you on short notice, as these events can change dates./*These events are
a surprise; we are organizing an orderly and legal counter presence to
the peripheral tunnels.*/
Thank you, once again.
Javier Padilla - Volunteer Coordinator
10100 Trinity Parkway, Suite 120