[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpca-forum] cchi2014.org Liberate Cannabis Hemp 100% for California 2014 Jack Herer Marijuana Initiative

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Fri Oct 4 13:58:39 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
From: garden beekeeper <gardenbeekeeper at yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri Oct 04 13:49:58 PDT 2013
To: "gpca-forum at cagreens.org" <gpca-forum at cagreens.org>
Subject: [gpca-forum] cchi2014.org Liberate Cannabis Hemp 100% for	California 2014 Jack Herer Marijuana Initiative

Jack Herer never became a Green Party member due to the Green Party not actively supporting his Cannabis petitions. I had the pleasure of hosting Jack & friends in my Venice home a few years back during his last petition drive where we shared a meal and the sacred incense of the goddess. I had gathered just over 1,000 signatures on his petition that he was there to pick up and discuss his next petition drive. Unfortunately, Jack passed before this came about, but several of his friends have put together the current petition.

Bear in mind that the Marijuana Policy Project and the Drug Policy Alliance planned on waiting until 2016 to field another California Marijuana Petition. So these groups are not supporting the CCHI Initiative effort. Also, CCHI is a full legalization of all forms of Cannabis, going much further
 then MPP or DPA are willing to go.

Buddy Duze is currently driving north to San Francisco to drop of petition stock along the way and to be at the Bluegrass Festival. Call him directly to obtain petition stock and to volunteer as a local or regional coordinator for the CCHI petition. .

Buddy Duze 805-402-1212
If Greens were to take an active role in qualifying the CCHI Initiative there would be many positive benefits that could help reinvigorate the Green Party. First, if Greens show their worth then CCHI could promote registering all CCHI petition signers as Greens. Second, lets bring the Cannabis activists into the Green Party fold..

Peace,

Will Yeager

Jack Herer's website now maintained by his widow, Jeanie Herer:

http://www.jackherer.com/

Obit on Jack Herer:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/04/jack_herer_fatherof_marijuana.html