[GPSCC-chat] Fukushima-level Nuclear accident narrowly avoided in Devonport, UK, July 2012

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 9 17:53:31 PDT 2013

I had not heard anything about this before.  I tried a
search of "devonport nuclear" and got only a few responses,
most not about the threat of a nuclear "accident".  NOTE:
I don't know how reliable this search was, but I notice
that it did not find some of the articles provided by
Spencer.

The few articles I found were from the BBC,
"This is {lymouth", and ITV.

Gerry