[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Buffett

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 17:54:45 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: SumOfUs.org <us at sumofus.org>
To: pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: Buffett

John,
Thank you for calling on Warren Buffett not to violate basic human rights. Now, please share this on Facebook, or forward the email below, so that your friends can know about this important campaign.
 Click to share on Facebook
Click here to send an email to your friends.
Thank you,
The team at SumOfUs

Friend,
>I've just heard that Warren Buffett is a major investor in a massive steel company that is preparing to kick 22,000 villagers off their land in India.
>The UN's top human rights experts have unanimously condemned the plan, but so far Buffet hasn't had to answer questions about his role in the company. That needs to end.
>Can you sign this petition to let Buffett know that people around the world are holding him accountable for this horrible violation of human rights http://action.sumofus.org/a/buffett-steel/?sub=taf
>Thank you
 SumOfUs is a world-wide movement of people like you, working together to hold corporations accountable for their actions and forge a new, sustainable path for our global economy. You can follow us on Twitter, and like us on Facebook.

Was this email forwarded to you? Click here to add yourself to SumOfUs.

If you don't want to receive emails from us anymore, you can remove yourself pagesincolor at yahoo.com  from our list by clicking here. But just know, we'll miss you!