[GPSCC-chat] Call For GPCA Plenary Delegates

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 16:16:16 PDT 2013

October 18, 2013

Folks!  The next GPCA state meeting will be held  Saturday-Sunday November
16-17th in Santa Rosa.  The GPSCC is entitled to  send 5 delegates and 5
alternates.  Details of the meeting agenda can be  found by going to
_www.cagreens.org/ga_ (http://www.cagreens.org/ga)   and click the November 2013 link
on the left of the page.  A large part of  the meeting agenda as currently
announced will involve administrative  preparations and decisions about
candidates and endorsements in 2014.  If  you have not attended a state party
meeting before, this should be a "gentle"  introduction to these kinds of
meetings.  Our delegates and alternates will  need to be chosen (as is our usual
practice) at the next GPSCC meeting on  October 24th.  If you would like to
volunteer to be a delegate or  alternate, please make this known on this
list or at that meeting.

Warner