[GPSCC-chat] Call For Agenda Items GPSCC Meeting Thursday October 24th

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 16:22:06 PDT 2013

October 18, 2013

Folks!  The next Green Party of Santa Clara County  general monthly meeting
will be next Thursday, October 24th.
At the  September meeting I agreed to prepare a draft agenda.
Please post your proposals to this list.  Please remember  to identify
whether the item is a report, a discussion item, or a decision  item.  List who
will be the presenter(s) and how much time you think should  be given to the
item.  Remember that we try to limit meetings to two hours  maximum and
that there will be many items on the agenda.  If you are  proposing a specific
proposal, please post the full text of your proposal to be  included in the
draft agenda.

Warner