[GPSCC-chat] Syrian Rebels Admit That THEY Were Responsible For Chemical Weapons Use In August 2013

Drew RainbeauFriend at rRiseUp.net
Tue Sep 3 08:06:10 PDT 2013

Gerry and all, we have been thoroughly trained to consider only the most highly controlled sources as "credible". "Credible" is one of those words and concepts that The Empire's domination system utilizes to get us to internalize their control mechanisms. They don't need to use such crude techniques as the Nazis and Soviets did when they have us doing their work so effectively for them.  They set the criteria for what is "credible" and then simply encourage well meaning folks to apply their criteria for them. They don't need to physically infiltrate our groups because they've already invaded our mindset.

"Conspiracy theory" is another of their fav concepts. In actual reality they are the ones who conspire readily to create incidents to provide pretexts to do whatever they'd preplanned to do. Just consider this: who has more incentive to use gas, the U.S./Israeli proxy forces (who would very much benefit from their sponsor's direct intervention), or the Syrian government? Hell, gas is not even an effective military weapon, only good for terror tactics. So the U.S. is trying to tell us that the Syrian government are so foolish that they would ignore common sense to wave a red flag in front of the U.S. Yeah right.

Everyone, I beg you to please carefully rethink how you are doing the work of The Empire for it. Stop and think.

Green makes sense!

Drew