[GPSCC-chat] Zoe Lofgren's Office Protest Thursday 4-5PM

Donna Wallach palestineis at dslextreme.com
Wed Sep 4 00:22:06 PDT 2013

The reason to protest at Lofgren's office is because lots of traffic go by,
lots of cars and many buses and lightrail trains with lots of passengers -
so lots of people see our signs.

Donna

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Brian Good <snug.bug at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Those of us who vigiled for the impeachment of Bush at Lofgren's office
> will remember that she met with us at least three times, she made clear
> that she knew what was what and what was at stake, but when it came
> down to Kucinich's one-afternoon Judiciary Committee impeachment
> hearing (scheduled on a Friday, so it would get zero news coverage) Zoe
> didn't even make a pretty speech to make her mark in history.
>
> As Laura Wells says:  Don't lobby our Congressional Reps--Replace our
> Congressional Reps.  Zoe showed where she sits.  She's comfortable with
> what she is.  She's useless.  I asked Ms. Wells a couple of years ago to
> move
> to Zoe's district and run an informational campaign about the corrupting
> influence of campaign finance (Lofgren and Eshoo are poster girls for that)
> but she had other ideas.
>
> So who's gonna run against Lofgren, Honda, and Eshoo?
>

> ------------------------------
> Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 22:28:54 -0700
> From: pagesincolor at yahoo.com
> To: spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
> CC: sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org; palestineis at dslextreme.com
>
> Subject: Re: [GPSCC-chat] Zoe Lofgren's Office Protest Thursday 4-5PM
>
> Interesting blog post Spencer. Any clue as to how to enable comments
> posting?
>
> John Thielking

>  *From:* Spencer Graves <spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com>

*"Nobody in the world, nobody in history,has ever gotten their freedom by
appealing to the moral sense of the people who were oppressing them."*
Assata Shakur
Free Palestine!
Right of Return for all Palestinians to Palestine!
Free all political prisoners!
End United $tates of Amerikkka invasions and occupations