[GPSCC-chat] Zoe Lofgren's Office Protest Thursday 4-5PM

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Wed Sep 4 04:52:04 PDT 2013

I tend to agree in this case with Brian's points and be skeptical at best
about congress critters.  I will never forget or forgive the way Anna
Eshoo (the congress person who supposedly used to represent and hence work
for me -- now with the redistricting its Lofgren) sold us out on NAFTA and
how she stuck up for the criminals when we personally called upon her to
participate in impeachment against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice.  Horrid.
Shameful excuse for a "representative".  Represents corporations of the
Military Industrial complex, big pharma, big real estate, etc. maybe.  Not
humans.  Honda is also a sorry excuse for a "representative."  Lofgren is
maybe only slightly better.  Certainly she is not consistently
progressive.

Nevertheless I do think its important to actively protest and work to
influence public opinion, even if no changes are effected in the actions
of the "representative" or the government.

Green is non-violent!

Drew