[GPSCC-chat] Screening of "A Fierce Green Fire" at MLK Library, San Jose, Thurs. 9/ 12, 6:30 PM

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Sun Sep 8 23:49:53 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

There will be a free screening of the film "San Jose Screening of A Fierce Green Fire: The Battle for a Living Planet" at the Martin Luther King Library in downtown San Jose this Thursday, September 12, 6:30 - 9:00 PM.

Following the film, filmmaker Mark Kitchell will lead an audience Q&A.  Local environmental leaders will facilitate an audience discussion connecting the film to our own communities.

The film's website is http://www.afiercegreenfire.com

RSVP for the screening at https://afiercegreenfiresanjose.eventbrite.com

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
    - from "The Summer Day" by Mary Oliver
      http://www.loc.gov/poetry/180/133.html