[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Single Payer Now fundraisers with Jill Stein - Sept 17 in Oakland and Sept 18 in SF

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu Sep 12 12:27:42 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:00 AM
Subject: FW: Single Payer Now fundraisers with Jill Stein - Sept 17 in Oakland and Sept 18 in SF

Caroline et al,
I am sure you know about this but thought I would send anyway.
Lynn

________________________________
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:48:51 -0400From: dbechler at value.netTo: lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.comSubject: Single Payer Now fundraisers with Jill Stein - Sept 17 in Oakland and Sept 18 in SF

You Are Invited to a Single Payer Now
Fundraising House Party Featuring Jill Stein,
the 2012 Green Party Presidential Candidate
And Member of
Physicians for a National Health Program
Tues. 7pm Sept. 17 in Oakland
Wed. 7pm Sept. 18 in SF
Call to RSVP and for Location Dear Healthcare Activist,
I hope you can attend a wonderful evening with Dr. Jill Stein. She will be our featured speaker at our September 17 and 18 fundraising house parties.
Her 2012 presidential Green Party candidacy highlighted the need for a single payer healthcare system. She will share her insights on the Affordable Care Act as compared to HR 676, the Expanded and Improved Medicare for All Act.
Since the 2012 election, Dr. Stein has continued campaigning for justice by forming The Green Shadow Cabinet, an organization that includes nearly 100 prominent community and labor leaders, physicians, cultural workers, and veterans.
Help support Single Payer Now. Bring your checkbooks or credit cards, and enjoy a wonderful evening with Jill Stein.
We ask you to RSVP as we only have room for 35 people in Oakland near the Grand Lake Theater on Sept. 17, and 35 people in SF in the avenues.
To RSVP, please email me or call 415-695-7891.
If you would like to make a contribution but cannot attend, click hereto make a contribution or you can send a contribution to
Single Payer Now
PO Box 460622
San Francisco, CA 94146
Thank you,
Don Bechler
Chair - Single Payer Now
415-695-7891

Single Payer Now survives on the generosity of our supporters.
Please consider making a donation.
http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=yk8uzWuM4k2c/sO2%2BS55DwdLPyevBJvk | 415-695-7891 | dbechler at value.net
You have received this email through your subscription to Single Payer Now's email list. If you did not subscribe, or would no longer like to receive email updates unsubscribe here.