[GPSCC-chat] 9/11 Truth

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Sep 12 13:46:42 PDT 2013

Hi, Brian et al.:

       How much traction do you think we might get with a message about
"September 11, 1973 and 2001"?

       By now, it's fairly well established, I think, that democracy was
destroyed in Chile on September 11, 1973 on secret orders from US
President Nixon.  Moreover, without US troops on Saudi Soil "defiling
the holiest land if Islam", Al Qaeda could not have recruited 19
volunteers to commit suicide to send a message to the people of the
United States of America.  If we can make that connection, I think we
may be able to get the public involved in converting the current scandal
about NSA spying on everyone and sharing all that data with Israel into
a serious review of US government secrecy policies -- as I discuss
further in my blog on "Secrecy and US National Security"
(https://sites.google.com/site/effectivedefenseorg/blog/secrecy-and-us-national-security).

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer Graves

On 9/12/2013 1:21 PM, Brian Good wrote:
> I devoted the anniversary day to rush-hour blogging.  Thousands of
> people saw my
> sign that said that 2000 architects and engineers want new 9/11
> investigations.
>
> When I took up a post on University Ave., I had a long conversation
> with a guy who
> claimed to be a chemical engineer.  We talked about Newton's 1st and
> 3rd laws, and
> the 2d law of thermodynamics.  He seemed to be quite intrigued by what
> I had to say.
>
> He said "But isn't it just water under the bridge?" and I said no,
> there's no statute of
> limitations on justice, and the chill that's been imposed on the media
> and on
> academics furthers a pervasive cynicism that threatens democracy.
>
> For years Dr. Kevin Barrett has been libeling me as a stalker after I
> exposed him as a liar,
> a bigot, and an advocate of violence.   When Carol Brouillet made
> remarks in support of
> Barrett's claims I asked the GPSCC for some support in mediating this,
> and got nothing but
> the assertion that I had no legal claim.  I was not asking for a legal
> claim.  I was asking for
> some party discipline that would protect party volunteers from the
> libels of friends of
> candidates.
>
> I am happy to report that Barrett's "Million Muslim March" in DC
> attracted about 30
> supporters, and that the blatant  9/11 con artist William Rodriguez
> apparently made no
> public appearance at all on 9/11.
>
> Brian

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD