[GPSCC-chat] 9/11 Truth

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Sep 12 16:23:46 PDT 2013

I went to the peace vigil in front of Anna Eshoo's office. Her staffer
came out and told us that
Anna is sworn to vote no on military action in Syria. After that people
wrote "THANK YOU ANNA!"
on the back of their "WE ARE NOT THE WORLD's POLICEMAN!" signs and we
had a nice in.
In the speaker part of the thing Reverend Diana Gibson announced that
there was free pizza
for everybody on MLK Jr. Plaza, a mere three blocks walking away, so
after we'd watched Eshoo's
staff leave for the day we went down there. I liked that one so much I
made this status for facebook:

>  American Muslim Voice bought pizza for everybody on Palo Alto's Martin
Luther King Jr. Plaza.
>  The presentation had a lot of speakers from various churches,
synagogues, and mosques, all
>  hoping for peaceful coexistence. The guy from Muslims for Life talked
about their blood drive
>  that had donated 30,000 pints of blood last year, which probably save
more lives than that!
>  A delicious and thought provoking event to stumble into almost by
accident.

I know there was a 9/11 film festival in Oakland, but I just didn't want
to invest in getting there.

Turns out that was the first day my bike had a working computer on it,
so I can report that
I usually ride 12 to 15 miles per hour, and by the end of the day I'd
gone 21.73 miles. Just never
had that kind of information about riding before. Having an odometer and
speedometer right
there makes riding feel a lot more like driving a car. Feeling great
thinks to my sister, who gave it
to me for my birthday.

Tian

--