[GPSCC-chat] San Jose State Earth Day

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 17:29:18 PDT 2014

I can help table. I vote for the Bronze package. Also please note (Drew and others) that I am now giving away any remaining copies of my Peacemovies.com 2011 and 2012 booklets.  You can sell them at the tables if you like, but in that case just give all the proceeds to the Green Party. When I am tabling they will be given away. My Peacemovies.com project is now officially a volunteer project/hobby if I'm doing it at all anymore. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Thielking