[GPSCC-chat] reimbursing P.O. Box

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sun Apr 6 14:45:38 PDT 2014

Hi, Jim, et al.:

       Andrea can correct me if I misunderstood, but I don't think she
volunteered to check the mail regularly.  I believe I heard her asking
for someone else to do that.

       However, I believe we could have mail sent there forwarded to
someone else -- and I'm willing to accept that mail if no one else
volunteers.

       Spencer