[GPSCC-chat] Heartbleed is real. Do something real.

John Thielking peacemovies at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 18:29:57 PDT 2014

Drew,

My plan is easily adaptable to your preference to use credit unions. Many
seniors are stuck using Comerica as that is the bank that issues the Direct
Express debit card that they use to get their SS benefits. I'm sure that
the credit unions likely have the same problems as the major banks when it
comes to allowing their customers to customize the features of their online
accounts that would help with security in the ways that I described.  If
that is true, the credit unions need to be lobbied on this too.

John Thielking