[GPSCC-chat] End banks deathgrip on your money

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Sun Apr 13 07:11:51 PDT 2014

This is not just my "preference" -- banks are designed to be leaches whereas credit unions are designed from the start to provide service to their members. The Occupy Movement realized this fact and thankfully more and more are moving their money away from the capitalist engines of world destruction (ie. banks) to engines of empowering the people.

No senior in Santa Clara County need be stuck with Comerica since for just one example, Meriwest Credit Union is open to any resident of this county.  Credit unions have expanded their coverage this way all over the country so most people are covered and need not fund the capitalist death machine via banks.

Green is union!