[GPSCC-chat] letters

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Apr 28 09:02:01 PDT 2014

Wednesday at noon I will be hosting a lunch and letter writing. I have writing materials, stamps, salad, bread, and cookies. I would love to have a bunch of people here to write to government officials, the Koch brothers, or anybody else you think needs to hear about climate, the pipeline, single payer health care, homelessness, or any other subject dear to your heart. Emails are too easy to ignore. Support your local post office. Send snail mail.
Caroline
323 N. Murphy Ave.
Sunnyvale
408-530-0118