[GPSCC-chat] Delta Vision Foundation Survey

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Apr 28 09:58:42 PDT 2014

Part of the group that created the first draft of a new vision for the
CA Delta set up a private foundation to monitor what was happening.
They have an online survey as to progress made to date that you can
review at this link:
http://deltavisionfoundation.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=37289db013af53c1da797dc28&id=890693197d&e=e7094c39e1

I took that survey.   It asks you to rate various areas of progress
toward meeting the original goals. It is sort of a scorecard. Each
segment allows for some direct input (comments).  I provided the
following as   In part 1 of the survey, I submitted the following:

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/