[GPSCC-chat] AOL & Yahoo email incompatible with other email list services

Drew rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Tue Aug 26 23:37:19 PDT 2014

I believe I wrote previously (I know I tried to explain this at a meeting) that recent choices threw AOL and Yahoo have made have made them incompatible with any other service other than their own.  Here is an article that explains it:

http://www.zdnet.com/aol-yahoo-email-problems-show-limits-of-email-security-7000028783/

We now know for a certainty that ALL the large  commercial advertising-supported email services are in bed with the NSA. They are betraying the U.S. Constitution and basic human rights by subjecting every last one of us to constant Police State surveillance. These include Hotmail,  Outlook,  MSN (all from Microsoft) Google/Gmail, AT&T/SBC Global, AOL,  & Yahoo. They are no friend to any one of us. EVERYONE and particularly ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS NEEDS TO STOP USING THESE SERVICES AND START USING RISEUP. NET AND OTHER SERVICES THAT ACTUALLY RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS. RiseUp.net is for activists only, sign up is simple and no cost.

Greenvolution is NOW!

Drew