[GPSCC-chat] GPSCC mtg Dec. 18

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 17:00:39 PST 2014

December 16, 2014

Hello All -- I posted some comments before about the need to  regularize
our GPSCC monthly agenda; both in terms of a time line and  content.  I did
not see it in my own email box, so I have no idea if it got  published or not.
  It is now Tuesday evening, and there is still no  agenda posted for
Thursday evening's meeting.  Again, posting the agenda is  a means of reminding
people there is a meeting and letting them now why they  should attend.  As
Spencer has noted, plenary delegates for January and  trying to decide
whether to host a June plenary are the two big issues we  started discussing at
November's meeting.  Note that there has been no  general announcement from
the County Council explaining why people need to  volunteer now to be
delegates and alternates for the GPCA meeting in Monterey  County in January. Que?
Warner

In a message dated 12/15/2014 10:32:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,