[GPSCC-chat] GPSCC mtg Dec. 18

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Dec 15 22:31:32 PST 2014

Hi, Sanda and Sandy:

SANDA:  I’m glad you’ll be able to make it Thursday.  Earlier today, I invited Steve Chessin, President of Californians for Electoral Reform (CfER) to talk with us 7 - 7:30 PM about planning to advance instant runoff voting (IRV) in Santa Clara County next year.  The regular business meeting is scheduled to start at 7:30.  Sandy Perry volunteered last month to produce a draft agenda.  With this email, he should know that you are planning to attend and should give that appropriate consideration in the agenda.

SANDY:  In preparing the agenda for Thursday, you may wish to review Sanda’s comments below.

	  Thanks,
	  Spencer