[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Wonderful play! Pear Avenue's Quality of Life

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun Feb 2 22:50:33 PST 2014

This does not address our issues, but Leah Halper is a faculty person from Gavilan College that we met when we were down there tabling. She's very receptive to Green ideas. I was hoping we could use her to help get a Green club going down there. She writes plays, and I went to one here in San Jose.
Caroline