[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [Please forward!:] RSVP!: This Thursday (2/6) Special Evening with Luis Rodriguez and Laura Wells. (Our Governor and Controller candidates)

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 10:02:19 PST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Please forward!:] RSVP!: This Thursday (2/6) Special Evening
with Luis Rodriguez and Laura Wells. (Our Governor and Controller
candidates)
Date: 	Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:37:43 -0800 (PST)
From: 	Greg Jan <gregjan4 at yahoo.com>
To: 	[long list]

All,

Please forward the message below to others in your county who might be
interested in the Luis Rodriguez/Laura Wells event we're hosting this
coming Thursday evening!  See you then!  (And please remember to "RSVP"!).

Thank you!,

Greg

     A Special Evening with Luis Rodriguez and Laura Wells

       Thursday, Feb. 6th, 2014

http://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/davidcurtis/pages/37/attachments/original/1365475985/P4061471.JPG?1365475985http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/oxzxvfycRSE/maxresdefault.jpg
*You are invited to a special “Meet and Greet / Fundraiser” with *
*the Green Party’s Governor candidate Luis Rodriguez and *
*our State Controller candidate Laura Wells.

*
More info about them is on their website:
http://rodriguezforgovernor.org/
and http://laurawells.org/
Please remember to bring your checkbook!

*Thursday, February 6, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm*
At Laura Wells’ community house, 351 Santa Clara Ave, Oakland, CA
(2 blocks northwest of the Grand Lake Theater)
/Please RSVP if you can come: //laurawells2014 at gmail.com
<mailto:laurawells2014 at gmail.com> <mailto:laurawells2014 at ...> or
510-225-4005/