[GPSCC-chat] speaking to a high school class

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 6 21:55:55 PST 2014

Here is an email that Sandy and I received.
Last year Sandy and I spoke to these classes.
Would anyone like to join us this year?
I have gender balance on my mind.
The classes are 55 minutes long so I am of the
opinion that it could be a team effort.

Jim Doyle

Hi Jim and Sandy,

I’m contacting you to find out if either of you could speak to my
classes again like last year, 3 AP US Government and Politics sections.
I’m looking at any Tuesday – Friday in February(March will be fine if
you can't do February). We are out for Winter break the week of the 17th
- 21st. You would be speaking to periods 1(31 students), 5 (25
students)and 6(30 students)...1st period 7:15 – 8:10 am... 5th 11:35-
12:30 and 6th periods 1:00 - 2:00 pm Let me know if you can do it and
what day(s) work(s) best for you. Because of the long gaps between 1st,
5th and 6th periods, it is fine if you want to visit on different days.
Thanks!
Greg
Oak Grove High School
285 Blossom Hill Rd