[GPSCC-chat] Fw: War on the poor?

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sat Feb 8 11:04:17 PST 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Robert Reich <moveon-help at list.moveon.org>
To: caroline yacoub <carolineyacoub at att.net>
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2014 10:25 AM
Subject: War on the poor?

Dear fellow MoveOn member,
Opposing a minimum wage hike, blocking unemployment insurance, cutting food stamps, keeping millions from accessing Medicaid
.... I believe these positions are part of a concerted effort to keep struggling folks down
that represents nothing less than a war on the poor and working class.
Click here to see what I
mean:
The first step toward solving a problem is understanding it. So if, after you watch this video, you agree with me that it
all adds up to a war on the poor and working class, please share the video with your friends.
Together, we can build an economy that works for everyone, not just the wealthiest 1%.
Thanks for playing an active role in our democracy.
–Robert Reich

Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 8 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.