[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Please let everyone in your county know to keep gathering signatures dur...

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Feb 17 18:34:45 PST 2014

How terrific! I just had a great idea on a place to get signatures--Laundromats. People are sitting, they aren't hurrying off somewhere. You can watch them sign so you know they have their printed name, signature, and address in the right place. It's hard to do that at a farmers' market or a mall or a party where you pass the clipboard around. Now I'll have time to check it out.
Caroline