[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Please let everyone in your county know to keep gathering signatures dur...

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 16:15:15 PST 2014

Hi Everyone,

The deadline to get all signatures collected on or before Feb 20 to the Santa Clara County Registrar is before 5 pm Thurs Feb 20. I will be turning in several on Thurs afternoon about 3 pm. If anyone wants me to turn in theirs, please let me know or get them to me ASAP, or of course you can turn them in yourself.

When I go there I will inquire about our total signatures and whether we will be permitted to collect supplemental signatures (and how many and for how long).

Sandy