[GPSCC-chat] FINAL FEB 20 RESULTS - SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Wed Feb 26 22:43:55 PST 2014

The registrar finally called today with the final tally of signatures submitted in Santa Clara County by Feb. 20.

Rodriguez Total 331, Valid 279, Invalid 52.

Brown Total 330, Valid 273, Invalid 57.

Wells Total 341, Valid 273, Invalid 68.

Curtis Total 326, Valid 267, Invalid 59.

We are working on getting supplemental signatures for those that were invalid, to be turned in by March 7. I have about 13-14 of each so far, but we will need help to get enough to replace the invalid ones. We only have nine more days.

Sandy