[GPSCC-chat] Legal Opinion About DR's Behavior: Was Registrar Of Voters S...

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 15:51:29 PST 2014

February 27, 2014

I have previously written and spoken my opinions about GPSCC  endorsements.
 I don't think we should be endorsing local candidates unless  they request
it and give us the courtesy of attending a meeting or at least  sending
someone from their campaign.

I don't really thing the GPSCC needs to be endorsing judicial  candidates.
If GPSCC members want to get into evaluating candidates, I  suggest we
follow past practice of delegating
a committee to put together an information comparison  of  candidate
positions with a comment of either reccomended,
not recommended, or no recommendation.

Warner

In a message dated 2/27/2014 3:29:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,