[GPSCC-chat] The left is in sad shape?

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 09:50:37 PST 2014

While I agree with Reed's scathing critique of the strategy by some on the left of relying on the Democratic Party, I disagree with his hand-wringing and general doom-and-gloom. How is that going to help recruit people to our cause? We have a shining vision, dedicated activists, and solutions to the problems people face in everyday life - so let's get busy creating the future!

Sandy