[GPSCC-chat] Final Agenda Anyone? Legal Opinion About DR's Behavior: Was Registrar Of Voters S...

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 16:22:27 PST 2014

That's fine.  Pete would still like a chance to speak about Diane Ritchie at our meeting tonight. She was his attorney a few years ago and did a good job for him. I still don't see a final agenda being circulated. So far we have the additional items of DR and Fred and his wife's death (commemorative certificate for Fred proposed by Tian) to discuss. Thanks.

John Thielking