[GPSCC-chat] Medicare's Birthday 12 Noon Wed. July 30 at SJ Federal Building

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 21:11:41 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

The Santa Clara County Single Payer Health Care Coalition, of which our local Green Party is an active member, is co-sponsoring this upcoming rally at the Federal Building in San Jose to celebrate Medicare and call for its extension to every resident of the United States. Single payer health care has been long supported by the Green Party at every level. Here is an opportunity to show your support!

Sandy Perry
408-691-6153

Join the Campaign forMedicare:

Protect it!

Improve it!

Expand it to CoverEveryone!

July 30th is

Medicare’s

Birthday!

This event is beingsponsored by the California Alliance for Retired Americans and the Campaign fora Healthy California. For more information call: Greg Miller

408-254-3311

Join Us On Wednesday, July30th to Celebrate:

When: 12:00 noon

Where: Federal Building 280 S. 1st St. San Jose

What: Rally and celebration for Medicare’sbirthday. Songs, cake, and information on the importance of the Medicareprogram and California’s efforts to win an improved Medicare for all systemthat will finish the job that the Affordable Care Act has begun. We will alsoshow our support for the Social Security Administration and efforts toeliminate sequestration cuts and re-open SSA offices and restore hours.