[GPSCC-chat] List of GPSCC Activities 2013-14

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 21:34:16 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

At the June meeting I was asked to compile a list of our activities going back to the beginning of 2013. It took me longer than I thought it would. Even so, this is incomplete. I am sure there are errors or omissions, as I am not aware of what everyone is doing. In fact that was the point of this exercise: that we could all get a better idea of all the activities we are all engaged in. So please add anything I left out, and we will review the final list at our next meeting to have a better idea where we are when we start evaluating our work.

Thanks!

Sandy

GREEN PARTY OF SANTACLARA COUNTY ACTIVITIES 2013-14

Weekly –             Tableat De Anza College

Feb 27, 2013 -    Speakat Oak Grove HS

Apr 7, 2013 -       Tableat David Cobb appearance at SBLC

Apr. 13, 2013 -   Helporganize and table at Andrew Hill Health Fair

Apr 27, 2013 -     Tableat Junior State

May 1, 2013-       SponsorMay Day A2K at De Anza College

May 8, 2013 -      Tableat Spring into Green, De Anza College

Jun 15, 2013 -     Tableat Juneteenth

Jun 22, 2013 -     Participatein Napa State Assembly

Aug 3, 2013 -      Participatein Richmond Summer Heat

Sept 6, 2013 -     Co-sponsor,table, and speak at Single Payer Health Care forum at Seventrees

Sept 16, 2013 -   Speakat Jill Stein event in SF

Oct 7 – 10, 2013 - Participate in March to Heal the Valley

Nov 16, 2013 -    Participatein Santa Rosa State Assembly

Nov 19, 2013 -    Tableat Move to Amend campaign event

Dec 14, 2013 -    Tableat Peace Fair

Dec 2013-Mar 2014 – Signature drive collected over 1200signatures for GP candidates

Jan 18, 2014 – Co-sponsor MLK Freedom Games in Menlo Park

Jan 23, 2014 -     Tableat Club Day at De Anza

Jan 30, 2014 -     SponsorSharat Lin talk on Syria & Iran at De Anza

Feb 7, 2014 -       Participatein Camp Wellstone De Anza College

Feb 27, 2014 -    Speakat Oak Grove

Mar 11, 2014 -    Sponsor3 workshops at LEAD Conference, De Anza

Apr 9, 2014 -       Tableat Gayle Mclaughlin San Jose appearance

Apr 5, 2014 -       Tableat Junior State

Apr 12, 2014 -     Co-sponsorAndrew Hill Health Fair

Apr 22, 2014 -     SponsorEarth Day action at De Anza (Global Climate Convergence)

Apr 22, 2014 -     Tableat Earth Day at SJSU

Apr 24, 2014 -     Tableat Club Day at De Anza (Global Climate Convergence)

Apr 28, 2014 -     SponsorLuis Rodriguez appearance at De Anza (Global Climate Convergence)

Apr 30, 2014 -     SponsorHip Hop performance at De Anza College (Global Climate Convergence)

May 1, 2014 -      Co-sponsorHefas appearance at De Anza (Global Climate Convergence)

May 15, 2014 -   Tableat De Anza Carnival

May 23, 2014 -   Sponsorcampaign appearance by Laura Wells & Ellen Brown at De Anza

May 27, 2014 -   Co-sponsorappearance by Father Michael Lapsley at de Anza

May 27, 2014 – Lucinda Gutierrez house meeting for LuisRodriguez

May 28, 2014 – Table at Free Higher Education event at DeAnza

Jun 17, 2014 -     SponsorSharat Lin talk “On the Border” at De Anza