[GPSCC-chat] New American Meida brings sea level rise to Silicon Valley

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Jun 13 15:07:54 PDT 2014

Immerse yourself in climate change... or, answer the question that was
posed to Bill Cosby.... How long can you tread water?

http://newamericamedia.org/news/environment/sea-level-rise/

This is our home folks.  Why is it not more of an issue for our
politicians.   Will our airports be underwater before their construction
bonds are paid off?  The S. Terminus of Big Oil Brown's tunnel system is
only 1 M above sea level.   How safe is our water supply?   Anyone
interested in housing investment on Treasure Island?

Why do these big projects take on a life of their own when all logic
says that they are not a good expenditure of our tax money.
--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/