[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Governor Brown and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu to Meet in Mountain View Next Week

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 3 10:19:46 PST 2014

I laughed at Wes's comment!  Very good question!

A brief article at:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/brief/Water.html

There's a rather lengthy article at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_Israel .

I have heard that they have techniques to make irrigation
less wasteful of water.  Here's an article on their
irrigation:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Economy/eco3.html

Gerry