[GPSCC-chat] The USA's Hypocrisy on Int'l Law

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 13:06:22 PST 2014

For updates on Ukraine and the next steps that the US Empire might be planning in other nearby countries, visit
https://www.indybay.org/santacruz/

and look for the series of articles on Ukraine on the lower right hand column by Steven Argue and the PSL.

It is even possible that the duly elected president of Ukraine was deposed in an uprising that was in part fueled by a false flag operation where the US NED backed neo-Nazis organized the sniper fire that killed both opposition protesters and police. It was originally reported that President Y of Ukraine was responsible for the snipers.  For up to the minute news on this watch RT America at
http://www.rt.com

John Thielking