[GPSCC-chat] Problems With Chase Bank

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 21:18:38 PDT 2014

Tian,

After mulling over your tale of Chase denying you a particular deposit I'm inclined to send esilverbullet a USPS money order instead of a personal check from Chase. It might be nice to see how deep the "fraud alert" rabbit hole goes if Chase claimed that my check "bounced" even though I had more than enough in the account to cover it, but I don't want to stretch the generosity of the esilverbullet people any more than I already have with their giving me an extra 2 weeks to make the payment if the payment is for 6 months worth of billing.

John Thielking