[GPSCC-chat] "Inequality for All" March 21 & 30 (this Friday & 9 days later)

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Mar 17 22:37:28 PDT 2014

Hello, All:

       If you haven't seen "Inequality for All" (or would like to see it
again), it will be showing at the San José Peace & Justice Center this
Friday, March 21, 7 PM and again 9 days later, Sunday, March 30, 2 PM.

       Robert Reich, distinguished professor at the University of
California - Berkeley and former Secretary of Labor for President
Clinton, discusses the problem of income inequality in the US. Sponsored
by the Santa Clara County Green Party, Dream Menders, and Common Cause.

       A discussion will follow the film.

       I've seen it before.  I'll be there, watching and discussing it
again.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--