[GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items Thursday March 27th GPSCC Monthly Meeting

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 22:36:58 PDT 2014

Hi Warner,

I have three agenda item proposals.

1) That we endorse and participate in the following event on the evening of April 9 (exact time and place in San Jose TBA). It is being organized by Richard Hobbs and Human Agenda, so we might want to agendize it for when he can still be there.

GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE

CAN WE DO IT HERE?
 COME LEARN WHAT RICHMOND MAYOR GAYLE  MCLAUGHLIN AND HER CITY COUNCIL ARE DOING FOR THE PEOPLE OF RICHMOND,  CALIFORNIA
      --JOBS
      --HOUSING
      --HEALTH CARE
      --EDUCATION
      --ENVIRONMENT
      --PEOPLE'S PARTICIPATION IN LOCAL  GOVERNMENT

  TALK ABOUT HOW WE CAN IMPLEMENT SOME OF THESE IDEAS  HERE

2) Report on the Global Climate Convergence at De Anza Apr 22 to May 1. Drew and Sandy.

3) Report on the Andrew Hill Health Fair April 12. Caroline.

Thanks!

Sandy