[GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items Thursday March 27th GPSCC Monthly Meeting

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 12:22:10 PDT 2014

March 17, 2014

Hello GPSCC Email List!  Please submit your proposals for  agenda items for
our regular monthly meeting at the San Jose Peace and Justice  Center on
March 27th.

I agreed to prepare the agenda at the February  meeting.
So far, I have noted Jim Doyle's requests for the Junior  Statesman event
on April 5th and to create a volunteers committee.

It is my understanding that Richard Hobbs will be speaking on  the local
Move to Amend campaign for a county initiative.

Also:  I am listing the issue of County Council elections  (assuming any
information is available).

Again, please submit your requests to this list.  As  always, please be
clear about whether you are requesting to make a report, or  have a discussion,
or are making a proposal (in which case, clearly state the  proposal) and
how much time you think will be reasonably needed.

Happy Spring Everybody!

Warner