[GPSCC-chat] Stop the Deportation Party

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 22:36:38 PDT 2014

From: "Greisa Martinez, United We Dream" <info at unitedwedream.org>
To: gmsandoval at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:58:32 AM
Subject: DNC: The Deportation Party

Gloria M.--
Democrats are either with us or against us.
The overwhelming majority of them remain silent as their deporter-in-chief, President Barack Obama, relentlessly deports nearly 2 million immigrants--more than his Republican predecessor, George W. Bush, or any other American President.
President Obama has the legal authority to stop deportations and expand administrative relief to the undocumented community NOW. Waiting for the three month review, as he suggested, will only lead to more pain as 101,200 people could be deported in that time.
Sign the petition: Demand that DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz lead her party in taking a stand against unjust family separations.

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz and all Democrats have to decide which side they're on. Will they stand with Latinos and the immigrant community to keep our families together, or will they stand with those who continue to support the terrorizing of our families under this administration’s enforcement machine?
We're asking Democrats to reclaim their history of inclusivity, and expanding opportunity for all in this country.

Sign the petition and send a clear message to the DNC: Stand on the right side of history or leave your legacy as the Deportation Party.

Greisa Martinez
Organizer
United We Dream