[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [350SiliconValley] 350SV Earth Day Events - Volunteers Needed!

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Mar 25 22:44:22 PDT 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lisa Altieri <laltieri at earthlink.net>
To: 350siliconvalley at googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:06 AM
Subject: [350SiliconValley] 350SV Earth Day Events - Volunteers Needed!

Hi all,

    350 Silicon Valley has been invited to table at a number
of Earth Day events!  We are looking for volunteers to help out and take
shifts at the events.  We have colorful handouts and a fun “Do The Math”
display that will start great conversations!  We will also be handing out
information on our upcoming big KXL event on 4/27 – look for more info on this
event soon.

Tabling is fun and a great way to grow our 350 Silicon Valley group!
Below are the events:  If you can help, please reply to this email and let
me know which events and we will send more info.

Saturday, April 5th – City of Cupertino, 11 am – 3
pm

Tuesday, April 15th – Microsoft, Mountain View, 3 – 5:30
pm

Thursday, April 17th – Mission College, Santa Clara, 10:30
am – 1:30 pm

Saturday, April 19th – Earth Day SF Action Parade &
Rally, San Francisco, 11 am – 2 pm

Saturday, April 19th – Marine Science Institute, Redwood
City, 10 am – 5 pm

Tuesday, April 22nd – Santa Clara University, 11:30 am – 3
pm

Wednesday, April 25th – Escondido Elementary School, Palo
Alto, 6 – 9 pm

Saturday, April 26th – City of Fremont, 11 am – 3 pm

Thanks all!

Lisa
350 Silicon Valley Team