[GPSCC-chat] North Bay Green Party Candidate Jena

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 19:24:21 PDT 2014

I suggest rescheduling Jena for May 22. I don't think the lateness in the campaign will necessarily be a problem. Another option would be for her to speak at De Anza on April 28 from 11 - 1 as part of our Global Climate Convergence. We have also invited Luis Rodriguez and Laura Wells, have not heard back from them yet.

Sandy