[GPSCC-chat] North Bay Green Party Candidate Jena

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sat Mar 29 20:24:01 PDT 2014

Hi, Sandy, et al.:

       If you can get her for the Global Climate Convergence, that
sounds like it would give her a larger audience than the Santa Clara
Greens, April 24.

       We should give her a realistic estimate of how many people she
can expect to see at our meeting May 22.  Otherwise, we could have her
coming here to talk with a small group of people who will vote for her
anyway instead of possibly meeting a larger group of swing voters -- or
people more likely to influence others.

       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer