[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Free movie screening: Inequality for All documentary

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri May 9 15:58:29 PDT 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Margaret Okuzumi <mokujo at gmail.com>
To: Caroline Yacoub <carolineyacoub at att.net>
Sent: Friday, May 9, 2014 10:50 AM
Subject: Free movie screening: Inequality for All documentary

Caroline, I wanted to invite you to attend this free screening of the
award-winning documentary, Inequality for All in Sunnyvale. I hope
that you can spread the word to others in the Green Party as well.

What role does the widening income gap play in the deterioration of
the nation's economic health, and what can we do about it? FREE
ADMISSION to the Sunnyvale premiere of this award-winning documentary.
Please spread the word! Sponsored by the Santa Clara County Human
Relations Commission and the Democratic Club of Sunnyvale.

Please RSVP at  the website dcsevents.eventbrite.com

INEQUALITY FOR ALL DOCUMENTARY SCREENING
Tuesday, May 27
7-9PM (doors open at 6:30 PM)
Fremont High School Shannon Theatre
1279 Sunnyvale Saratoga Rd