[GPSCC-chat] Minutes of May 22, 2014, meeting of the Green Party of Santa Clara County (corrected)

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri May 23 10:12:38 PDT 2014

Caroline, feeling that snailmail letters are much more effective than emails and petitions, brought letter writing materials and stamps to the meeting, along with newspaper articles designed to encourage people to write. Six letters were produced during the meeting, most to the Santa Cruz County Board of Supervisors thanking them for making Santa Cruz the first county to ban fracking.