[GPSCC-chat] Any Greens ran in Santa Clara County?

Mike Feinstein mfeinstein at feinstein.org
Sat Nov 8 23:48:31 PST 2014

On Nov 8, 2014, at 10:47 PM, Spencer Graves wrote:

>      So far, I found one Green:  Heather Bass was elected to the Gilroy Unified School District.  After I finish this task, I plan to contact her, congratulate her, and see if what support she might like from the County party.

Spencer

This is fantastic news. I am very happy you are going through the list and that you found another elected Green.  That gives us at least this 23 Greens elected this November

http://www.cagreens.org/news/greens-win-23-races-fall-2014-elections

Fingers crossed to see if you find any more in your county

Mike